Welcome to NAFCAS
The National Council on Administrative Fellowships (NCAF) is offering a centralized application service to simplify the application process for fellowship applicants and administrative fellowship sites. NAFCAS stands for the National Administrative Fellowship Centralized Application Service.
NAFCAS will allow NCAF administrative fellowship sites to collect and manage applications more easily, while providing a simplified and streamlined application process for applicants. The platform also will allow NCAF to readily compile aggregate data for benchmarking purposes.
Benefits to Applicants
- Helps applicants identify NCAF fellowship sites using an organized, searchable directory
- Delivers an intuitive online application experience with comprehensive instructions, checklists and dedicated customer support services
- Enables applicants to apply to multiple administrative fellowship sites using a single online service to record personal information and academic history, and to request and track recommendation letters
- Requires only one request for official transcripts be submitted to NAFCAS
- Tracks site-specific application requirements and information requests in one online location, offering applicants real-time status updates on all application materials
- Allows applicants to check the status of their applications from a computer or mobile device